I think most dog owners will have come to terms with the fact that dogs simply love mud and dirt! Keeping them clean can feel like a chore sometimes, especially when you have to clean up the mess they’ve made in your bathroom after you’ve given them a wash. That’s why we’ve installed self service dog washes in all of our stores* to get your dog fresh and clean before they get home!
*with the exception of Ruthin.
Self Service Dog Washes in North Wales
Our self service dog washes are available in the following locations:
Rhuddlan Road Roundabout
Gledrid Industrial Estate
Industrial Estate Road
As you can see, we’re never far away when you’re walking your dog in North Wales. Here are some action shots of dogs enjoying a wash in our Abergele pet place store!
About Our Self Service Dog Washes
- Available in our Abergele, Mold, Gledrid (Chirk), and Llangefni Stores.
- Our dog washes take approximately 10 minutes and cost £10 per use.
- There’s no need to book, the machine is first come first serve and there’s usually little or no wait.
- All our dog washes are fitted with a specially designed non-slip floor to keep your dog safe.
- A double filtration system ensures that the water drains away quickly so your dog is not left standing in water.
- Carefully controlled water temperature makes sure the water will never be too hot or cold for your dog.
- There’s no need to bring anything like shampoo with you. All this will be provided by our dog wash machines.
- The built in drier has 2 settings to allow you to dry short or long haired dogs in a stream of warm but not burning air.
Used one of our self service dog washes? Send us a photo and we’ll feature your dog here on our blog – it could be their first step towards internet stardom! If you have any questions or if you’d like any more information about our dog washes, feel free to get in touch with any of our stores directly. Here’s a quick link to all our store locations and contact details.