Welcome to PetPlace
Our Abergele store has recently been rebranded from Farm and Pet to PetPlace. Don’t worry though! You’ll still see the same familiar faces and we still stock the same products at the same great prices as before. With PetPlace we have a modern new look and stock more pet supplies than ever.
Situated just off the Rhuddlan Roundabout off the A55, PetPlace is the perfect place to drop in and stock up on everything you could possibly want for your pet. Opposite the Abergele McDonalds, there’s easy access and ample parking.
For any queries or if you need help finding your way to the store, you can contact petplace Abergele directly on 01745 823188.
All of our stores are pet friendly so feel free to bring your pets with you and let them choose their own treats! And for all those mucky pups, we also have our own self service dog wash.
Home & Garden
Welcome to the
Welcome to the Dog Park & Coffee Bar
We opened the Dog Park at Abergele to be an all-inclusive space where you and your best furry friend could come and engage with other pet parents and pups in a safe space.
We offer play sessions throughout the week for all age and size groups along with free play sessions where your dog can mix with all groups.
If you would like to join the dog park community then head over to our Facebook group you can find the link here – Welcome to the dog park.
This area is designed to be fun but we want everyone to be safe too, so please follow the rules below:
- Never leave your dog unattended
- Dogs must be on a lead entering the exiting the park
- Dogs may run off lead, under voice control within the confines of the dog park area
- No more than 2 dogs to one owner
- Use of the dog park and equipment is at your own risk
- You are legally responsible for your dog’s behaviour at all times
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the park. Unless during Family Hour
- Any whoopsies must be bagged and binned immediately
- Constantly barking dogs will be asked to leave
- No dogs under 2 years old to use the agility equipment
- Ensure your dog’s last meal was over 1 hour prior to exercising
Sorry but we can’t allow:
- Aggressive dogs
- Human food and drink within the park
- Dog food (training treats only)
- Unvaccinated dogs
- Dogs in season
- Sick/injured dogs
- Puppies under 12 weeks old