Soya oil is included as rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids to support egg production and feather quality, whilst natural plant extracts promote good yolk colour. A balance of vitamins and minerals supports health and well-being and includes Sel-Plex®, a readily available source of selenium, which is an important antioxidant and helps ensure egg shell integrity. The natural prebiotic, Bio-Moss®, is also included to optimise gut health and immune response by suppressing harmful bacteria.
- Fancy Feed Waterfowl Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Fenland Waterfowl Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g-85g (bantams).
- A treat of Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
- Ensure clean fresh water is available at all times.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.