A magnificent 12 port feeder with every port having its own landing perch. So, you can watch a large number of birds using this feeder at the same time!
Huge capacity means less frequent filling. Therefore, it's perfect for gardens with lots of feathered friends visiting.
Its feature-packed design includes:
• Super-strong steel hanging wire.
• Ingenious lid locking mechanism.
• Generous rain shelter roof.
• Stainless steel fine mesh.
• Black powder-coated steel body.
• Seed catch tray.
• Quick-release dispenser base for easy cleaning and good bird hygiene.
• Fill capacity 1.5kg (or the equivalent volume of sunflower hearts)
• Total hanging weight 2.7kg
We suggest only using high-quality food source packed full of nutrition to keep your garden birds well-fed and healthy.
Try to site the feeder with a good all-round view so that the birds can see they are safe from predators while they feed. Shelter from the sun and the cold wind is also advised. Having a branch, bush or vegetation close-by for the birds to perch on and access the area ensures safe feeding.
When full your supersize bird seed feeder is getting on for 3kg in weight. Therefore, please make sure you choose a suitably strong fixing location and mind your head!
It's best practice to clean out your seed bird feeder on a regular basis. Empty out the leftover seeds onto a nearby bird table, ledge or the ground. Unless the seeds have started to rot or go bad, in this case, bin them. Once emptied wash with hot water and a hygiene brush.
Comes with an extended 2-year product guarantee.