As birds don't have teeth, their food is ground down in their stomach with the help of some form of grit which should be made available all year round. It should be served in a separate dish and refreshed daily.
Always ensure there is plenty of fresh, clean water available.
This compound feed should be fed ideally from February to May, November and December
- High in protein to aid growth and build strong muscles.
- Peas are highly digestible and rich in minerals and protein.
- Maize has a high energy content and plays a big part in fuelling the body
- Red and White Dari provide the three dietary sources of calories (energy), i.e. protein, carbohydrates and fat that birds need to thrive.
- Safflower provide essential oils which help to keep birds’ feathers and skin healthy and in tip top condition.
Maple Peas, Wheat, Maize, Red Dari, Tic Beans, White Dari, Blue Peas, Tares, Safflower Seeds, White Peas.