The ProRep Spot Lamp Holder has been made to withstand high temperatures from heater lamps, including Basking lamps, Red Night lamps, and all E.S spot lamps up to a maximum of 100w (sold separately). Easy to use with screw fitting, this lamp holder is suitable for use within glass or wooden reptile enclosures. The lamp will allow natural thermoregulatory behaviour, helping the reptile to retain heat. Full instructions and safety information can be found on the packaging. It is recommended that a thermostat and heat guard are used as well (sold separately) in order to prevent burns, keep track and manage the temperature within the enclosure.
One Size: Suitable for ProRep Spot Lamps and E.S spot lamps up to 100W.
Full instructions can be found on the packaging.
The installation of this ceramic lamp holder is at the owner's own risk. Always contact an electrician if you are unsure.
- This product becomes extremely hot during use and must not be touched.
- Before handling the holder allow plenty of time for it to cool completely (approx. 30 minutes)
- Designed for indoor use only.
- It is recommended that you use the heater with a thermostat, to allow you to keep track of the temperature.
- Always contact a qualified electrician if you are unsure.