The Leather Tempest Boot is a mid-weight safety boot and is ideal to wear when health and safety are paramount. It is a top selling safety-toe boot that is popular amongst the agricultural community.
For ease of fit, there are two pull-on tabs and elasticated gussets. The mid-sole is made of *EVA which offers exceptional shock absorbency and also has a Taibrelle lining which has superb wicking qualities. The rubber outsole is made of oil resistant rubber to give an outstanding grip whilst the Superior Goodyear Welted Construction offers strength and durability to the boot.
All in all, this is a top class boot which is stylish and affordable and a must-have for the safety conscious worker.
The boot is easily kept clean with a brush or damp cloth and polished to keep the leather supple.
- Top selling safety-toe dealer boot to the UK Agricultural community
- Two pull-on tabs
- Elasticated gussets on both sides
- Grip-Lite Pro Oil Resistant Rubber outsole with non-marking tread
- *EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) mid-sole for exceptional shock absorbency
- Superior Goodyear Welted Construction with double-stitched sole in toe area
4 - 12