Missing Poster Template & Missing Pet Tips
It’s a tough time when your pet is missing, so we’ve tried to take away some of the stress from the ordeal by putting together a few missing pet tips and we have a free missing poster template which you can download and use to help find your pet. We hope you find your pet safe and well as soon as possible!
What to Do Before Using the Missing Poster Template
- Check around your entire property, look in places that they may have gone to take a nap.
- Make some familiar sounds that will attract your pet, for example rustling their food bag and calling out their name.
- Make sure that your neighbours know that they are missing and have them check their property or ask to check around for them.
Free Missing Poster Template
Some Further Actions You Can Take
- If your pet has been microchipped, make sure the information on the database is up to date.
- Try looking on missing pet websites such as these – https://www.petlog.org.uk/ or http://www.cataware.co.uk/ or http://www.pettrac.co.uk/ If you don’t have any luck, then create a new profile for your missing pet.
- Put up a social media post about your missing pet. Share this with local pet related social media accounts, like ours –https://www.facebook.com/farmandpetplace
- Call up animal shelters and vets to see whether they have been taken there.
- Ask people such as the postman or binman whether they have seen your pet. They cover a large local area and so may have come across them.
- Put a missing pet ad in the paper.
Please let us know in the comments if you’re having trouble with the template and we will work to update it as soon as possible!